Private Prenatal Breastfeeding Classes $100 (1 hour)
- A private breastfeeding class tailored to you
- Discuss prior health history and anatomy as it may relate to breastfeeding
- Discuss how birth choices/interventions can impact breastfeeding
- What to expect in the first few weeks of baby’s life
- When to seek additional help if things are not going well
Post-Partum Breastfeeding New Patient Home Visits $185 (2 Hr)
Your initial home visit consultation will include but is not limited to:
- History of pregnancy, birth, and post partum so far
- Assessment of challenges and what is going well
- Pre and post feed weight of baby
- Observation of baby feeding
- Oral assessment of infant
- Provide and review of written care plan specific to your needs
- A professional detailed report to parent’s and baby’s doctors
- Receipt for services and superbill to submit to insurance (if self pay)
- Follow up emails and phone calls for 2 weeks following a visit
Post-Partum Breastfeeding Follow up Home Visits $145 (90 min)
- Discuss how your care plan was implemented
- Weigh Baby
- Discuss any changes since the prior visit
- Make adjustments to the care plan based on progress
Private Returning to Work/School Home Visit $100 (1 hour)
- Discuss how to prepare for returning to work or school
- Create a custom pumping schedule based on your situation
- Set up/test your pump and conduct a flange fitting
- Review milk handling/storage guidelines and paced bottle feeding
- Now accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Insurance
- Payment is due at the time services are provided.
- A $50 fee will be assessed for all appointments cancelled without a 24-hour notice.
- I accept HSA/FSA cards, credit/debit, cash, or check.
- For out of network services I will provide all necessary paperwork and documentation for you to seek reimbursement from your insurance company. Reimbursement is not guaranteed.